This elearning course is intended for all employees who work in the domain of Life Assurance. It is not jurisdiction specific and can be used globally.
There are 4 main objectives of this elearning course:
- You gain an understanding of the AML risks posed by Investment Life Assurance products and services;
- You can identify potential AML red flags on client transactions;
- You have an awareness of AML examples and typographies relevant to Life Assurance;
- You understand the obligations on regulators to perform monitoring and supervision activities.
- Risks – which are inherent in your line of business;
- Red Flags – which your members of staff should be particularly aware of;
- Real Examples – of money laundering or terrorist financing using products and services similar to yours;
- Regulatory Inspections – what regulators look for on on-site inspections.
There is a knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.