The elearning course is suitable for the employees of all services that use of hold personal data (incl. customer data and employee data) of Manx, UK and EU residents that need to understand the rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation which has also been adopted locally.
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning Data Protection Rules Under GDPR course:
- Understand the reasoning behind the EU General Data Protection Regulation and how to adopt the right approach when confronted to a question in the course of your daily activities.
- Understand the scope and geographical reach of the GDPR.
- Gain an appreciation of the impact that the regulation has on the way that you handle the data of clients, prospect and employees.
- Scope of General Data Protection Regulation
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Subjects and Data Controllers
- Data Protection by Design….
- Data Protection Breaches
- GDPR on the Isle of Man
There is a knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts.
55 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.